- Michael Adeyeye, Neco Ventura and Luca Foschini (2011), “Converged Multimedia Services in Emerging Web 2.0 Session Mobility Scenarios,” in: the Springer Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal, DOI: 10.1007/s11276-011-0394-z.
URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11276-011-0394-z (Open Access)
- Michael Adeyeye and Paul Gardner-Stephen (2011), “The Village Telco Project: A Wireless Communication Infrastructure for the African Communities,” in: the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, DOI: 10.1186/1687-1499-2011-78
URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1687-1499-2011-78 (Open Access)
- Michael Adeyeye and Neco Ventura (2010), “A SIP-based Web Client for HTTP Session Mobility and Multimedia Services,” in: the Special Section on Hot Topics in Mesh Networking, the International Journal for the Computer and Telecommunications Industry, Elsevier Computer Communications, Volume 33, Issue 8, Pages 954-964, DOI: 10.1016/j.comcom.2010.01.015.
- Adeyeye O. M. and Atayero A.A. (2008), “Implementation of a Multi-channel Application for Customer Care Service Using Best-First Search Algorithm,” European Journal of Scientific Research (EJSR), Vol. 23 No. 3., pp 436-445, ISSN 1450-216X.
Download (in pdf)
- Adeyeye O. M. (2008), “E-commerce, business methods and evaluation of payment methods in Nigeria,” Published in the Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation (EJISE) of Academic Conferences Limited (ACL), London.
Download (in pdf)
- Ayo C.K. and Adeyeye O. M. (2006), “Improving accessibility of Nigerian Newspaper websites using RSS feeds,” Published in the Africa Journal Online (AJOL), Vol 3 No. 2 pp 78-87.
- Adeyeye O. M. (2006), “Design and Implementation of a distributed web-based application,” Published in the International Journal of The Nigeria Computer Society (NCS), Vol. 12 No. 1 pp 28-36.
- Michael Adeyeye (2012), “Provisioning Converged Applications and Services via the Cloud ,” in: Intelligent Multimedia Technologies for Networking Applications: Techniques and Tools, IGI Global.
- Michael Adeyeye, Antoine Van Gelder (2012), “Routing Cost and Latency in the VillageTelco Wireless Mesh Network,” accepted at: the 14th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2012), Bali, Indonesia, December 3 – 5, 2012.
- Michael Adeyeye, Oluyomi Kabiawu (2012), “Open Source Software in Research and Development (Guidelines for Postgraduate Students),” accepted at: the 8th International Conference on Open Source Systems (OSS 2012), Hammamet, Tunisia, September 10 – 13, 2012.
- Mulero Mayowa, Michael Adeyeye, Abel Ajibesin (2012), “Determinants of User Acceptance of Online Social Networks Marketing: An Empirical Study”, Accepted at: the 7th IASTED International Conference on Communication, Internet, and Information Technology (CIIT ’12), Baltimore, USA, May 14 – 16, 2012.
- Michael Adeyeye (2011), “Future Directions of Converged Services in the Web Session Mobility Scenarios,” in: the 10th IEEE Region 8 AFRICON, Livingstone, Zambia, September 13 – 15, 2011.
- Mayowa Mulero, Michael Adeyeye & Kehinde Sobiyi (2011), “Adoption Of Online Social Networks Marketing In South Africa,” in: Proceedings of the ICT for Development-Sustaining the Momentum; Extending The Reach (ICT4D 2011), Sango-Ota, Nigeria, March 23 – 26, 2011.
- Mayowa Mulero and Michael Adeyeye (2011), “Usage of Social Networks Marketing by Small and Medium-Scale Enterprises in South Africa: A Review of some SMEs in Cape Town,” in: Proceedings of the IST-Africa 2011, Gaborone, Botswana, May
11 – 13, 2011.
- Michael Adeyeye, Neco Ventura and Luca Foschini (2011), “CAS: A SIP-based Proxy for the Provisioning of HTTP Session Mobility,” in: Proceedings of the 8th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC ’11), Las Vegas, USA, January 9 – 12, 2011.
- Michael Adeyeye and Neco Ventura (2010), “TransferHTTP and CAS: Latency and Memory Tests,” Proceedings of South African Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (SATNAC) 2010, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Michael Adeyeye, Neco Ventura and David Humphrey (2009), “Control Services for The HTTP Session Mobility Service,” in: Proceedings of 3rd New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS) 2009, Cairo, Egypt, December 20-23, 2009.
- Michael Adeyeye, Neco Ventura and David Humphrey (2009), “A SIP-based Web Session Migration Service,” in: Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies (WEBIST) 2009, Lisbon, Portugal, March 23-26, 2009.
- Michael Adeyeye, Neco Ventura and David Humphrey (2009), “Mapping Third Party Call Control and Session Handoff in SIP Mobility to Content Sharing and Session Handoff in the Web Browsing Context,” in: Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) 2009, Budapest, Hungary, April 5-8, 2009.
- Michael Adeyeye and Neco Ventura (2008), “Performance and Possible Deployment of HTTP Session Mobility Service using SIP,” in: Proceedings of 11th South African Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (SATNAC), Durban, South Africa. ISBN: 978-0-620-41697-9
- Adeyeye O. M. and Neco Ventura (2008), “Achieving Web Session Hand-off using SIP,” Proceedings of the 12th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics, Algarve, Portugal, April 14-16, 2008.
- Adeyeye O. M. and Neco Ventura (2008), “Implementing Content Sharing and Session Hand-off between Web Browsers,” Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies (WEBIST), Funchal-Madeira, Portugal, May 4-7, 2008.
- Adeyeye O. M. and Neco Ventura (2007), “Extending Web browsers Architectures to support HTTP Session Mobility,” Proceedings of the 3rd CoNext Workshop and Conference, New York, USA, Dec 10 – 13, 2007.
Download (in pdf)
- Adeyeye O. M, Neco Ventura and Atayero Aderemi Aaron (2007), “An Information Filtering Agent for Customer Service Delivery using Single Authoring,” Proceedings of South African Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (SATNAC), Mauritius.
- Adeyeye O. M.and Atayero A. A. (2007), “Multi-channel application framework for Customer Care Service using Best-First Search Technique,” Proceedings of 1st International Conf. and Workshop on Third Generation (3rd) GSM and Mobile Computing, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria, February 2007.
- Adeyeye O. M., Joke Ogunjimi and Sam Ade Jacobs (2005), “Mobile Communication in 21st Century Africa,” Proceedings of 1st International Conf. on Human Development, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria, October 2005.
- Michael Adeyeye. An Untapped Channel: Open Source Education in the Universities of Technology and Research Labs in South Africa. Presented at the Free Software and Open Source Symposium (FSOSS 2009), The Seneca Centre for Development of Open technology (CDOT),the Seneca@York Campus, Toronto, Canada. URL: Speakers@FSOSS 2009